Few words about myself
I started my career as an IT consultant working for several start-ups and IBM’s global services team, focusing on web and collaborative software. I then joined a global insurance company to establish a knowledge management practice, ran various global change efforts and headed Online Marketing for several years.
I have been an independent consultant since 2014.
Some of my projects and programs include:
- User experience program covering web, mobile and print
- Multiple redesigns for increased usability: a niche banking platform, knowledge management application suite, corporate websites
- Web landscape rationalization for a global player with 200+ sites
- Online marketing campaigns for brand awareness and client engagement
- Change strategies for, among others, paper-to-online transition, simplifying bureaucracy, and incorporating social responsibility in the business